Sonja NagelInformation Technology and Computer Equipment Backup solutions, Computer Networking, computer services, Computer Repairs, Computer Sales, Computer Software, Computer Support, Data Recovery, Disaster Recovery, IT Consulting, IT Services, IT Solutions, it support, Network Support, Project Management, T, Cloud computing, cloud services, Computer Networking, computer services, Computer Repairs, Computer Sales, Computer Software, Computer Support, Data Recovery, Disaster Recovery, IT Consulting, IT Services, IT Solutions, it support, Network Support, Project Management, Technical Support, , IT Solutions, office 365
Delivering managed cloud computing services to small & medium businesses – from servers, storage, networking to software.
CJN IT Solutions is a Microsoft Silver Cloud accelerate partner. We offer a variety of cloud services which allow us to configure your system applications faster with less maintenance. This enables you to focus on your core business without having to spend your energy or money on up-front IT infrastructure costs. This is accomplished by using cloud-based computing services. IT cloud services allows your organisation to have corporate-level email & collaboration infrastructure at a fraction of the cost. Facilities such as cloud computing for Microsoft Exchange & SharePoint are made available on a subscription basis which allows you to scale according to your organisation’s needs. Microsoft Office is made available to your users without having to purchase individual packages or licenses.
We provide the following types of cloud technology services:
• Software as a service (SaaS) – We offer cloud software services to ensure that your systems are always up to date & functional. From Software updates & maintenance to security patches.
• Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) – With this cloud computing services you can have your servers, storage & many more facilities hosted in the cloud which minimises your cost of implementing physical hardware.
• Microsoft Exchange 365 online. (Work smarter & anywhere. With hosted Microsoft outlook 365 email for business.)
- Security & Reliability: Exchange online helps protect your information with advanced capabilities. Data loss prevention capabilities prevent users from mistakenly sending sensitive information to unauthorised people. With a guaranteed 99.9% uptime including a financially-backed service level agreement you can count on your email always being up & running.
- Stay in control: With Microsoft cloud computing services, you maintain control over your environment while gaining the advantage of hosting your email on Microsoft servers. Manage your organisation efficiently with the Exchange admin center, an easy-to-use, web-based interface.
- Easy to use & maintain: It’s easier than ever. Provide your users with the business Microsoft email online, as they need to stay productive.
• SharePoint cloud computing solutions. (Enhanced security technologies. Easy to manage & accessible from almost anywhere.)
- Cross device availability: Easily access & interact with your SharePoint news feed wherever you go.
- Easy to manage: You can be set up in virtually no time. The powerful admin console allows your organisation to manage capabilities easily. It provides policies & security for all the content & features within SharePoint.
- Enterprise grade reliability & standards: Your data is safeguarded by hosting it in geographically distributed data centers with premier disaster recovery capabilities.
• Microsoft Azure cloud computing. (Hybrid Cloud based services for business: Creating order when data is everywhere.)
- Moving your data to the cloud could reduce your business costs by up to 50%.
- Offers cost-effective backups, disaster recovery & security solutions that were previously cost-prohibitive. You will only be paying for the storage you need as & when you need it.
- Azure cloud infrastructure allows us to host file storage servers, email servers, virtual machines, web servers & many more without having to purchase physical hardware.
- Your organisation will have centralised administration without the necessity of hosting your own Active Directory server.
Cloud computing benefits.
• You can work from anywhere if you have an internet connection.
• Lower costs in infrastructure
• Faster implementation
• Flexibility of scaling up or down as the needs of your business change
• Gives you greater security & protects your information
• Increased collaboration with better document control
• You will have the ability to become more competitive
• Environmentally friendly
CJN IT Solutions provides a complete IT solution which encompasses all your IT needs, including;
• IT maintenance.
• IT support.
• Backup solutions.
• Cloud Computing.
• Office 365.
• Disaster recovery plans.
• Data recovery.
• Network design & implementation.
• Repairs of hardware & software.
• Internet connections, domain, website & email hosting.
• Hardware & software upgrades.
• Removal of viruses & malware.
• Server support, deployment & related services
We were one of the first providers of cloud computing implementation. Contact us now at 087 809 3516 / email@example.com to manage cloud computing for your business.
4 Anything recommends:
Fax to Email Agents
Fax to email Agents.
Earn 20c per minute for all incoming faxes
(numbers allocated by you)
For more info Email:
Servicenow Online Training in Hyderabad by SV Soft Solutions
SV Soft Solutions provides best Servicenow Training in Hyderabad. Training gives trainees online sessions and hands on experience implementing servicenow and covers all real time scenarios with examples.
The other service of the practice includes psychological assessment tests for career decision-making for teenagers (including career choices) and adults.
A battery of tests are administered (multiple choice) together with the counselling. The tests measure Career maturity, Personality, Values, Interests and Intelligence.
All these are important aspects to consider when searching for a career that is a best fit for the client. It takes all these dimensions into consideration in seeing confirmations and blind spots opening up for the client, in terms of possible careers to follow.
The client is part of the process as they research the confirming careers after the tests to make an informed and quality decision. The counselling assists in the process to see what problems may have a negative effect on the client’s decision making process eg low self-esteem etc. Positive outcomes are then seen which has a positive effect on the client's view of themselves and the career as a calling and not just a work.
The career assessment takes 5 sessions (1 session per test) for 4 tests and a feedback session with a report. Intelligence tests may be done by referral on request and the report is then evaluated with the other tests for an outcome.
Teenagers having to undergo decision making regarding subject choices can use the career tests as a guide to make informed decisions regarding the subject choices that will keep their options open for the relevant careers they fit.