Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions of use of the 4 Anything website
- The membership is not transferable to any other person/s under any circumstances.
- Registration for individual members is free, but registration of a business will incur a membership fee.
- It is the business member's responsibility to add credit onto their account once the account balance reaches zero. Please visit our Billing section to see how this transaction can be completed.
- In the event of one or more of these terms, conditions, rules and regulations being unenforceable they will be regarded as removed - the remaining clauses are still deemed valid.
- Refunds of incorrect debit orders or related fees will only be processed for a maximum period of 3 months. Please contact the finance department of the related company should you have any queries about your payments.
- 4 Anything is authorised to store the member's personal information.
- 4 Anything reserves the right to send the member operational messaging by whatever channel is deemed appropriate. Operational messaging relates specifically to feature/functionality of your membership.
- Where the member has agreed, 4 Anything reserves the right to contact the member with marketing related offers from time to time. The member may elect to unsubscribe from these communications at any point.
- I and/or my estate hereby indemnify The Company against any claim by myself or any person arising directly or indirectly from my death, injury, loss, or damage suffered by me or any person as a result of my use of the facilities or services, whether it be allegedly caused or contributed to by an act or omission by The Company, its directors, employees, contractors, consultants and agents.
- I hereby consent that the Company may carry out a credit enquiry and may provide details to a Credit Bureau of how I have performed in meeting my obligations in terms of this agreement, and in the event that I fail to meet my obligations, may record my non-performance with the applicable Credit Bureau. I agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement
- Acceptance of terms and conditions - 4 Anything provides the information contained on this website and any pages comprising the website ("website") to you subject to the terms and conditions of use set out herein ("terms and conditions"). By accessing, using and/or downloading any information from the website, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the terms and conditions. If you do not accept and agree to the terms and conditions, do not access, use or download any information from the website.
- Modification of terms and conditions - 4 Anything may at any time modify the terms and conditions without notice to you and your continued access or use of the website will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of such access or use. Accordingly, you should review the terms and conditions periodically as your continued access or use of the website shall be deemed to be your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
- Content of the Website - Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website on a regular basis, 4 Anything makes no representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, data and/or content contained on the website and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. 4 Anything reserves the right at any time to change the content or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of the website. No opinions, research information, data or content contained on the website (and whether posted by 4 Anything or a third party) should be construed as advice and some are offered for information purposes only.
- Links to Other Web Sites - External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of 4 Anything and no representation is made as to their content. Use of or reliance on any external links is at your own risk. No hypertext links may be created from any website controlled by you (whether directly or indirectly) to the website without the express prior written permission of 4 Anything.
- Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights - Copyright and all intellectual property rights in and to all materials, texts, drawings and data made available on the website (collectively "materials") are owned by 4 Anything, alternatively, 4 Anything is the lawful user thereof. Accordingly, any unauthorised copying, reproduction, retransmission, distribution, dissemination, sale, publication, broadcast or other circulation or exploitation of the materials or any component thereof will constitute an infringement of such copyright and other intellectual property rights. The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on the website are the registered and unregistered trademarks of 4 Anything. Nothing contained on the website should be construed as granting any licence or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of 4 Anything.
- Public Forums and User Submissions - 4 Anything is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you (which include Articles, Discussions, Classifieds, Groups or any other public area found on the website). Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) is not endorsed, reviewed or approved by 4 Anything. 4 Anything reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that there is a possibility that you may:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programmes that may damage the operation of 4 Anything and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
- violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable laws or intellectual property rights of 4 Anything or any other third party;
- submit contents containing marketing or promotional material which is intended to solicit business. You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, indecent, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, sexually orientated, racially offensive, profane, pornographic or which violates any applicable laws and you hereby indemnify 4 Anything against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which 4 Anything or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website.
- Warranties and Disclaimers - 4 Anything makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website. 4 Anything shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct , indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and/or use of the website and any information contained on the website and you waive any and all claims which you may have against 4 Anything in respect of any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever, which may be suffered by you or your dependants as a result of or which may be attributable directly or indirectly to the aforesaid. These limitations of liability shall apply regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, delict, strict liability or otherwise, and regardless of whether either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, 4 Anything shall not be liable for any indirect, contingent or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of business or loss of profits) incurred or sustained by you or any third party howsoever arising in respect of your use of or reliance on the website or any information offered on or via the website.
- 4 Anything shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of these terms and conditions to any third party without notice to you.
- All provisions of these terms and conditions are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of these terms and conditions which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be disregarded and the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall remain of full force and effect.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts in respect of any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions or any matter related to or in connection therewith.
These terms and conditions were last updated on 4 January, 2010.
Launch of new website!
Have any comments on our new website? Email us your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear what you think.
Get your 4 Anything news.
Subscribe to our monthly news letter, and we'll make sure to keep you in the loop of all the exciting developments.
Share your opinions.
Write articles, take part in discussions, and keep the conversations flowing. Networking couldn't get easier than this
Advertise with us.
Buy small or large advertising space and target the right kind of clients. Contact us today to find our more - email@example.com.